Lucknow Film Club in association with Indie Music Label; Mumbai, Bazm-E-Urdu; Dubai and Medhaj; Lucknow is organizing first-ever virtual musical competition ‘RAAG: The Musical Talent Hunt’ to encourage singers and recognize their talents. The final event will be managed by Golden Friends, a major event company of Lucknow (U.P.) India.
LFC is providing a platform for all those who have the ability to sing and also for the ones who want to enhance their skills. This is a Golden Opportunity for every male or female above 14 years of age to make their dreams come true. Hurry and grab this opportunity, let your voice do the magic.
If you have talent to sing, participate and let people know about it. Interested participants can register themselves by filling an online registration form. Registration fee is ₹ 300/- (non-refundable). It needs to be paid through Paytm (9335246491) / PhonePe (9335246491) / Bank Transfer (Account: Foundation for Education and Economic Development Account No: 680020100001130 IFSC: BKID0006800 Branch: Lucknow-226001) after filling registration form and send its screenshot to the same number on WhatsApp along with your name, father’s name and Address. Participants will get confirmation email with a Unique Number. Once the registration process has been completed, participants need to record a video of their performance and send it to us. Along with the video participants have to send their unique number. Participants can send their video on Gmail / WhatsApp / Fb Messenger :
Email : email@example.com
WhatsApp us : 9839274750
Facebook Messenger : facebook.com/lucknowfilmclub
Note: All the video will be uploaded on YouTube for maximum viewing for Special Category Award and the link will be shared with the participants.
Top 10 contestants will compete in semi-final round (selected by the panel of Judges) from which best 3 will be the winners who will get cash prizes and a life-time chance to feature in professional music video recorded and produced by LFC and to be released by Indie Music-Mumbai. They will also get chance to perform in Bazm-E-Urdu Event in Dubai. Special Audience Award will be given to contestant with maximum views on YouTube.
Note: All audio recordings and video shootings of finalists will be done in Lucknow. All 10 finalists will be invited to Lucknow and their stay and lodging expenses will be borne by LFC.
Terms & Conditions
- Interested participants can register themselves by filling an online registration form.
- Registration fee is ₹ 300/- (Non-refundable).
- Participants age should be 14 years and above.
- The video need to be between 2-3 minutes.
- The video should be of reasonable quality good enough to be posted on YouTube as well as on Facebook page.
- The video should be made exclusively for this competition. Older / already existing videos will not be accepted.
- The participants should declare their name, place, and don’t forget to mention that they are singing for ‘Raag: The Musical Hunt’ in the video.
- Ensure adequate sound & light quality while shooting the video.
- The video must be unedited. Your entry may get disqualified if there is a trace of editing of the video.
- If the participants is found misbehaving / Violating any of the rules, they will be disqualified immediately.
- All the rights will be with LFC.